We are proud to announce our academic scholarships for the new academic year 2022/2023. Scholarships of 100%, 50%, and 25% will be awarded to the most deserving students. The deadline for submission of applications is on Monday, 18 April 2022. Please click on the link to download the application.
100% Scholarship: Global Citizen Award
SSIS is offering two full scholarships of 100% for students who have completed 6 years of primary school and have excellent academic skills. The scholarships will be awarded to the two students who we believe are exemplary global citizens. If the student maintains an A average, this full scholarship will cover tuition fees for 4 years of secondary school.
50% Scholarship: Outstanding Citizen Award
SSIS is offering two 50% scholarships for two students who have completed 6 years of primary school, have excellent academic skills and are outstanding citizens. If the students maintain a minimum of at least B+ average, this 50% scholarship will cover 50% of the tuition fees for 4 years of secondary school.
25% Scholarship: Good Citizen Award
SSIS is offering two 25% scholarships to two students who have completed 6 years of primary school, have excellent academic skills and will make an important contribution to the SSIS community. If the student maintains at least a B average, this scholarship will cover 25% of the tuition fees for 4 years of secondary school.
Eligibility for Academic Scholarship Application
- Have completed Primary 6/Grade 6/Prathom 6 or Year 7.
- Be able to speak and write English with proficiency.
- Be able to complete our assessment tests (English and Mathematics) on Saturday, 23 April 2022 commencing from 9:00 am. (Shortlisted students must attend no later than 8.30 am on the day for administrative matters.)
- Attend an oral interview between Monday, 25 to Friday, 29 April 2022 at 1:00 pm.
- Submit two letters of reference from non-family members attesting to their good character.
- Submit a copy of either Primary 6 / Grade 6 / Prathom 6 or Year 7 transcript from the last school attended together with Application Form and Application Fee of THB1,500 to SSIS.
- Be able to pay incidental expenses such as book fees, lunch fees and after school activities.
- Attend a ceremony at SSIS on Saturday 14 May 2022, starting at 10 am, when the scholarships will be announced. Students must be in attendance to win any award.
The decision of the school will be final.
Academic Scholarship for Secondary 1 Timeline
Academic Year 2022/2023
|Monday, 18 April 2022||Applications closed at 4:00 pm (Bangkok Time)|
|Saturday, 23 April 2022||Scholarship tests at 9:00 am (Bangkok Time)|
|Monday, 25 – Friday 29 April 2022||An oral interview at 1:00 pm (Bangkok Time)|
|Saturday, 14 May 2022||Students must attend a ceremony at SSIS, starting
at 10:00 am (Bangkok Time), when the scholarship will be announced.Students must be in attendance to win any award.