The Siam Singapore International School library is committed to providing its students and teachers with expedient and effective access to high quality library services, collection in a variety of format, and information resources designed to meet the school’s curriculum, research, professional, intellectual, creative and personal needs of the school community.
The main objective of the library is to provide facilities, technologies and customer-oriented services that contribute to and foster a creative environment conducive to learning, research, and cultural activities.
- Computer Workstations for research
- Color Printing & Scanning
- Book loan
Rules and Regulations
- Leave your shoes and bags in cubby holes provided outside the library (except for valuable items like wallets, phones, laptops, etc.)
- Present your school ID when borrowing library materials.
- Observe silence in the library premises at all times.
- Set your phones to silent mode while inside the library.
- Help keep the library clean and in order.
- Remove personal belongings from the table to make room for other patrons.
- Be polite at all times.
- Food and drinks are not allowed inside the library.
- Remember that the librarians have the right to ask a student to leave if he/she is disturbing other library users.
|Patrons||Number of Books||Number of Days|
|Nursery 1 – Kindergarten 2||2||7 Days|
|Grades 1 – 6||2||7 Days|
|Secondary 1 – 2||3||7 Days|
- Books are circulated for 7 Days.
- Books can be renewed at any time.
- If books are not returned on time, the borrower is charged 10 Baht a day for late fee until the book is returned.
- If books are lost by the borrower, he or she will be charged with the replacement cost of the book.
Reading Area and Computer Area
- 8:00 A.M. – 4:20 P.M. (Monday – Friday)
*The library may be closed for special programs and events.