Siam Singapore International School is currently accepting applications for the following positions for the next academic school year starting in July 2018:
- Nannies (Thai National)
- Teacher Assistants (Thai National)
- Administration and Marketing Staff (Thai National)
- Native English Speaking Nursery Teachers
- Native English Speaking Kindergarten Teachers
- Native English Speaking Primary Teachers
- Native English Speaking Secondary / IGCSE Teachers
- Native Thai Speaking Teachers
- Native Mandarin Speaking Teachers
- Math & Science Teachers (experience in Singapore Math & Science is an advantage)
- I.T. Teachers
- P.E. Teachers
- Music Teachers
- Art Teachers
Required Qualifications and Documents for Teaching Staff:
- English Teacher – Must be a Native English speaker and hold a passport from the USA, UK, Canada, Australia or New Zealand
- Mandarin Teacher – Must be a Native Mandarin speaker from China.
Must have a degree in education from an accredited university.
Must be able to provide all original degrees, academic transcripts, and teaching licenses at the time of interview.
• All salaries are based on experience and qualifications.
• The subject line of all emails must state the preferred teaching position and resumes must include a brief cover letter and a recent photograph, expected salary & possible date of commencement.
• Only candidates who fully meet the qualifications and requirements listed above will be shortlisted.
Applications can be sent directly to [email protected]
We look forward to hearing from you!